Information notice pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
According to Section 13 of the Italian legislative decree No. 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”), we inform you that On Stage On Stage Classical Music Association (“On Stage”) will process your personal data (the “Data”) which will be submitted by you in connection with your registration on the site www.onstagecompetition.com (the “Site”) or with your participation to any Competition (as defined in the Site), in compliance with applicable legislation that governs the protection of personal data, to the following terms and conditions.
1) Purpose of the processing. The processing will be carried out for the following purposes:
a) Run your registration to the Site and manage your participation to any Competition, as better specified in the Terms and Conditions of Use (http://www.onstagecompetition.com/legal/terms-conditions/) and
b) maintenance and storage of the Data for purposes strictly related to (a) above.
2) Modalities of the processing The processing could consist of the collection, elaboration, registration, or filing of the Data and could be carried out both manually and through automated or electronic means or instruments.
3) Communication and diffusion. The Data collected by On Stage may be communicated to third parties in charge of the supply, on behalf of On Stage, of activities instrumental or otherwise necessary to achieve the purposes under Section 1) above.
4) Transfer abroad of data. Data may be transferred abroad in countries of the European Union as well as outside the European Union to subjects responsible for supplying, on behalf of On Stage, of activities which are instrumental or otherwise necessary to achieve the purposes under Section 1) above. These subjects will process the Data as external data processors on behalf of On Stage.
5) Nature of the supply of Data. The supply of Data by you to On Stage has facultative nature. However, your refusal to supply your Data to On Stage will imply the impossibility for On Stage to achieve the purposes specified under Section 1 above.
6) Data subject’s rights. In your quality as data subject, you have the rights set forth under Article 7 of the Privacy Code, this including the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your Data exist, the communication of such Data in intelligible form, the identification details concerning the data processors and the subjects to which your Data could be communicated as well as the right to obtain the updating, rectification and integration of your Data, the erasure, transformation, anonymization or blocking of any Data that have been processed unlawfully, as well as the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your Data by On Stage.
7) Data Controller the data controller of your data is On Stage Classical Music Association, with registered office in Codogno 26845 (Italy), Tel. +39 338.5939829, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. For the exercise of the rights under Article 7 of the Privacy Code and to obtain the updated list of any further data processors of your Data you may send a written request to the Data Controller at the following address email@example.com.
You can prevent data collection via Google Analytics by clicking here. An "Opt-out Cookie" shall then be applied to your website which shall prevent any future collection of your data when visiting this website.You have successfully opted out of being tracked by Google Analytics from this website.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at the Google Analytics Terms of Service or at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by "gat._anonymizeIp();" to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking).
We use the reCAPTCHA service provided by Google Inc. (Google) to protect your submissions via internet submission forms on this site. This plugin checks if you are a person in order to prevent certain website functions from being (ab)used by spam bots (particularly comments). This plugin query includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the Google reCAPTCHA service. For this purpose your input will be communicated to and used by Google. However, your IP address is previously truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area and is, as such, anonymized. Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address provided by reCaptcha from your browser shall not be merged with any other data from Google.
By using the reCAPTCHA service, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.